Middle Office Trust Associate, Corporate Trust-Argent Institutional Trust Company
Posted: November 14, 2023
Argent Institutional Trust Company
Middle Office Trust Associate – Corporate Trust
Atlanta, GA (Preferred), Fort Worth, TX Or Remote (Depending On Experience)
Reports to the Middle Office Manager who reports to the Director, Corporate Trust Administration
This position is responsible for providing administrative services for Argent Institutional Trust Company’s Corporate Trust, Agency and Custody accounts. Additionally, this role is responsible for providing exemplary customer service to Argent’s clients, affiliated broker/dealers and interested third parties through written and oral communications and ensuring accurate and timely processing of all activity for Argent customer accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide general support to trust administrators
- Activities include new and existing account set up and maintenance on the trust accounting system (AddVantage) and/or C3 and Corporate Universe
- Coordinate inbound and outbound transfers, re-registrations, account maintenance
- Prepare wire transfer, ACH and check disbursements
- Prepare Argent account-to-account fund transfers
- Setup and maintain client/account fee schedules
- Create client invoices and oversee collections
- Post cash receipts and disbursements into appropriate trust accounts
- Receive, review and process payment application requests
- Address customer calls and questions, forwarding to the administrator as appropriate
- Prepare reports, including trust committee reports, initial and annual account reviews, activity summaries and audit support
- Monitor account compliance requirements (e.g. insurance, financial statements, etc.) and set up, maintain and track account ticklers
- Scan and electronically file account documents
- Maintain procedures and checklists
- Other duties and special projects as may be assigned
- BS or BBA Degree with emphasis in Finance or equivalent work experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Customer service skills, oral and written communication skills and organizational skills are a must.
- Corporate Trust experience.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce, Corporate Universe and AddVantage.
Submit Resume’s To:
Carrie Olena firstname.lastname@example.org and John Robertson email@example.com
Career Opportunities Page